"Increasing vegetable consumption is one of the best things you can do for your health- and the health of the plant. But, it can be tough to get the vegetables you need, in a way you can enjoy. As a dietitian, I think Grateful Burger strikes the perfect balance between delicious and nutritious!"
We do not use any artificial ingredients, fillers, or allergens! Our products are GLUTEN FREE, and SOY FREE!
Our unique recipe of Grass-Fed Angus Beef or Antibiotic Free Chicken combined with 30%-40% vegetables, reduces fats, calories and cholesterol while boosting valuable vitamins and nutrients.
55% Fewer Calories
59% Less Cholesterol
21g Less Fat
*when compared to leading national brand of 100% beef burgers.
Grass Fed Beef
- Grass-fed beef contains 5x as much omega-3 compared to grain finished.
- Higher in beta-carotene than grain finished beef.
- Contains more antioxidants than grain finished beef.
- Is a great source of iron, selenium and zinc.
- Learn more about Grass-Fed beef here!
- Great source of vitamin C.
- Kale is full of antioxidants such as Quercetin.
- Can help lower cholesterol.
- Kale is high in beta-carotene.
- It is also one of the best sources of vitamin K.
- Learn more about kale here!
- Carrots are good for eye health as they are high in vitamin A.
- Help lower cholesterol.
- Promote weight loss by decreasing calorie intake.
- High levels of carotene in diets can reduce risk of cancer.
- Low in calories but high in vitamins & minerals.
- Contain 25 different varieties of flavonoid antioxidants.
- High in vitamin C, a nutrient that helps regulate immune health.
- Good source of potassium.
Portabella & White Mushrooms
- High in B vitamins, which provide energy for the body.
- Best source of the antioxidant selenium in the produce aisle.
- Rich in copper, 1 cup provides 1/3 of your DV.
- Contains beta glucan which is linked to reducing cholesterol and improving heart health.
- Our Grass Fed has 13% of Vitamin A DV!
Swipe left or right for more ingredients.